L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream


Loreal
Discover an ultra effective formula that helps regain youthful looking skin by increasing cell turnover, fighting against fine lines, and visibly reducing signs of fatigued skin. This potent daily moisturizer boosts skin’s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin – skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous. Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished. This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Apply in the morning to illuminate* skin tone. Apply in the evening for overnight recovery.

* After 1 week of use based on consumer evaluation.

So, how did it work?? Well, for me, I have oily skin and wasn't to happy with the sticky feel this had on my skin, I did use for the week, but stopped after. I wouldn't use if you have super oily skin like mine.

Important Links:

Join this Mission and receive:

http://smiley360.com/616035.cfm
  • One (1) 5 oz. jar of L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream
  • A brochure featuring information about L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream
  • Smiley360 L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream Sharing Guide


“Like” L’Oreal Paris on Facebook for exclusive offers and beauty tips from the pros!

To learn more about L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream and other Youth Code™ click here.




In the spirit of full disclosure, smiley360 provided samples of L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 
Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments