Lipton Tea and Honey

Samples to hand out
These made a HUGE wave of yum and questions when I handed these out...everyone seemed to love them..I did as well. The flavor was true, not over powering and its quick and portable!! a MUST in this busy mom's life!! Overall = WINNER Go try some!!

Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea To Go Packets:

Enjoy a burst of tropical fruit flavors and honey with the light, refreshing taste of Lipton® green tea. Also available in pitcher-sized packets. Find it with iced tea mixes at a store near you.

Flavonoids:
60 mg of flavonoids per 8 fl oz serving. For good nutrition, eat a variety of nutrient-dense foods and beverages within your calorie needs.
 Visit them onLine to discover what other flavors they have... http://www.liptontea.com/product/category/141442/lipton-tea-honey




I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.
http://klout.com/perks/disclosure

Comments