Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition System



Transform your hair with the most intense nourishment yet from Triple Nutrition Shampoo

Nourishes hair to the core. Hair shines from within.

    FORTIFIED FRUIT SCIENCE 3 Nutritive Fruit Weightless Oils: Olive, Avocado and Shea. How to use: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For best results, use with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition System. 

** The Fructis Triple Nutrition System worked well, using only the one sample, I can't fully rate but from the way my hair felt and looked after, I am going to buy, try for a bit and see how my thin fragile & colored hair reacts. **

In the spirit of full disclosure, Garnier provided samples of Fructis Triple Nutrition System.
for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 
Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments