Featured Member: Meet @calijulz on @Smiley360


Featured Member: Meet Julie! | Smiley360

Every two weeks on Smiley360 we showcase an excellent member for you to read about. Meet Julie!


Tell us about your family and where you live!
I am a 30-something wife and mom of a little girl age 7. We currently live in Southern CA since 2001. I am originally from Brooklyn, NY and met my husband in Orlando, FL where we were married in 1998.
What do you like about being a Smiley360 member?
Being able to connect with brands, share my feedback with other members and express my views on products. Oh and I love that they are called “missions.” Very cool!
What has been your favorite Smiley360 mission so far?
The Pam Cooking Spray Mission. I had a blast trying to actually “stick” my foods to the pans! We ate a lot of cheesy goodness during that one.
How do you share your experience when on a Smiley360 mission?
I usually like creating a blog post where I can express thoughts, photos and links and then share on multiple social networking sites.
What’s the one gadget you cannot live without?
An alarm! I rely on that beep to let me know that it’s time to move on to the next task. I am a bit of a self mirco-manager.
What product do you always have in your grocery store shopping cart?
Chap-Stick. I can’t resist!

THX to Smiley360..I am a proud member….Join me and see what missions we can go on together!!  http://smiley360.com/?refid=85149

Comments