@CrystalLight Mocktails

Crystal Light
676A8074
I got my Appletini sample and tried it out right away!! Yum, delish and it makes 2qts, So I went out and found some friends to help me try this out!!
 
 
 
 
 
 I used the $1 off coupon and since this was on sale for $2 I got it for only 1.00 <3
...and yes, they do make great regular cocktails as well


 
Available Sizes
Pitcher Packs - 10 Quarts
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Calories: 5
Total Fat: 0g-0% DV*
Sodium: 0mg - 0% DV
Total Carbohydrate: 0g-0% DV*

In the spirit of full disclosure, Crystal Light provided samples of crystal light mocktails for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments