Zone Perfect



Free Bar Link:

http://zoneperfect.com/flavorfuel

Zone Perfect : About Us:

We believe a creative life is a flavorful life --- and that inspires the way we approach the creation of our products. We believe a nutrition bar can be more than a nutrition bar. With the right amount of creativity – protein, vitamins and minerals can be harmoniously combined with amazingly great taste in a way that was once thought impossible. Suddenly a nutrition bar is something else. Something you can’t wait to eat.




I was super excited to find they make a Chocolate MINT bar .. YUM, two of my FAVE flavors...
How will the be together??  Delish.. Not only does the bar have that chocolaty goodness....it has that hint of mint that refreshes in a good way. Love the overall taste...with that said, the texture didn't really do it for me. I like soft stuff, this was a chewy bar. Will I buy again...with a coupon...Sure...Full price Not so much. Do i like the taste...YES! The combo as amazing, not too "fake" Just enough chocolate...
In the spirit of full disclosure, Zone provided samples of ZonePerfect Bar for me to try.
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 
Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments

  1. Cali, we're happy to hear you enjoyed the Chocolate Mint flavor! Don't forget to sign up for our VIP Program for coupons, news and more at http://zoneperfect.com/offers. ~Morgen @ZonePerfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...