@searsoutlet #Freeappareltuesday What I've got for FREE

The kid got "fancy jeans" for winter


I got this little number for Xmas




Lace Skirt for me




Raya got a sweater dress (via daddys card)


Great New Fall Sweater

Got this CUTE jacket!! (not free, paid for it)



The kid used daddy's freebie and got a holiday dress, we got the black jacket to go over top!!



Nice sheer shirt



Some work out shorts in blue...to go with the black and gray ones I got free as well



A FAB Top this time ;)



Another cutie skirt!!


In total, IM up to 8 free skirts =)
Some cute swimwear, shirts, hubby got stuff & the kid scored w/ new school clothes 75% off!!

Zebra = FREE                                           ^skirt $1.90


Tennis anyone?!

amazing bikini...50% off

Cute Bikini Chain bottoms

Hubby got jeans
How cute is this...Its almost my wedding anniversary too!!

NT workout shorts
Cute Capris

Shirt for hubby
Sheer Summer Top
Little Black Dress

Plaid and Lace Skirt

Zipper Skirt

Denim Ruffle Skirt

Shorts ^ $1.36                              Top =  FREE


Flannel
Confession: I had this very flannel in High School.. I HAD to get it :) hey, It was FREE <3

Even hubby got in on the Freebie Action

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...