Dryel: To clean and freshen special care clothes.

As a member of SheSpeaks I was given the opportunity to try Dryel :
A product to clean and freshen special care clothes.

My kit came....


Ok, I have little experience of this product, So I make sure to read the directions fully....
In goes my FAVE Old Navy dark denim, the cute sweater (yes Old Navy) and my new Blazer..



I only treat the Jeans and Sweater, per instructions, it might leave spots on the poly/blend blazer


Next I am to add the Dryel Sheet into the bag with the clothes......


Its in and now we wait...I love it so far, simple to use and I am saving my clothes!!


 30 min later and WOW, I am impressed....everything is fresh, clean and the same SIZE as it was ... lol


Done
Ok, so as the week go by and the bag will gets its 30 uses...I'll be posting updates!! this product works great and I am excited that I can start wearing my "fancy" clothes more w/o spending tons to care for them...
About Dryel:

To clean and freshen special care clothes:

(dryclean, delicate and hand-washable)


Zip it.

Add 1-4 garments to the Dryel® Fabric Protection Bag. Bag should not be more than half-full to allow garments to tumble freely. Unfold Dryel® cleaning cloth and add to bag. Zip the bag and then place in the dryer.

Steam it.

Tumble in dryer on medium heat for 30 minutes to activate the steam-cleaning environment, removing odors and protecting against shrinking, stretching & fading.

Wear it.

Clothes should be slightly damp when removing them from the bag. Promptly hang or wear clean and fresh garments to help wrinkles fall out. Throw away cleaning cloths after use, but save the Dryel® Bag for next time. It is designed to last up to 25 loads

Score some great Coupons as well on their site - http://dryel.com/get-free-coupons/



In the spirit of full disclosure, SheSpeaks provided free samples of Dryel for me to try.
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 
Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments

  1. Great blog! I'm a new follower and it would be great if you could follow back. Thanks!


    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...