Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste

Mission Kit

Time to get testing..I will use per instructed for 2weeks and report back then....


Ok, so far I have to say, I love it, so does my hubby, and he HATES all toothpaste, for him, they are all to "foamy" As far as treating the Sensitive teeth, Its working well for me so far, I'll report back in one more week.....


New ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel®
Sensitive Toothpaste
The makers of ARM & HAMMER® and Orajel® bring you maximum strength pain relief for a fraction of the cost.* Start relieving pain triggered by hot, cold, acids, and sweets with this low abrasion formula that is 40% more gentle to exposed roots**. Plus, it effectively removes plaque and surface stains without causing sensitivity. It’s the secret to eating without fear.
    *vs. the leading Sensitive Toothpaste Brand **vs. a leading Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste Brand

Note: Use regularly for two weeks to see results.

What are some key benefits?
  • Relief from painful tooth & nerve sensitivity
  • Low abrasion formula
  • Effective stain removal
  • Deep cleaning
  • Breath freshening
  • Fluoride cavity protection
ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Toothpaste is available in three varieties:
  • ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Whitening
  • ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Freshening
  • ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Multi-Protection

For more information about the NEW ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Toothpaste click here.


In the spirit of full disclosure, smiley360.com  provided samples of ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Toothpaste for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments