TUMS Freshers Fast relief. Fresh breath.

TUMS Freshers Fast relief. Fresh breath.

Sometimes our favorite foods give us heartburn and food breath. Those are two things you want to get rid of fast. That’s where new TUMS Freshers comes into play. It’s the only TUMS that not only relieves heartburn but freshens breath at the same time. Look for it in convenient 25 count bottles which fit in a purse, pocket, desk, or car.

Well this is a new one on me! I am actually going to let hubby have a turn at this one!!
We are going to a BBQ this weekend. I am sure not only will there be heartburn but some funky food breath as well.
Well he used the product and he is happy. The Tums part did its job and yes, no onion, BBQ sauce smell after, neither a strong pepperminty smell, I mean yes, it had a minty odor, but no where near like those "tin can' mints. Using the coupon will help, they are a little pricey, but for now, we have a new Tums!!

In the spirit of full disclosure, Tums provided samples of Tums Freshers for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments