@tide Pods All-in-One Detergent+Stain Remover+Brightener


Tide’s reinventing the way you do laundry!
1 pac = 1 laundry load
Works in all machine types
Dissolves quickly in hot & cold water



Here we go...I used this sample in a special load of key "fancy" pieces of mine as well as my little girls wardrobe...even the Hello Kitty skirt got in on this test....lol

Why I choose this load to try is as of now, I buy a separate NON-Chlorine bleach to refresh these staples in our closet, living near the beach, we are always in sheer tops, sundress's and skirts. The cost is getting out of hand and having a multi use product sounds like a winner...


No measuring, start water and drop in..
 I used cold water for this load of clothes on a delicate setting.
How cute is that little thing...

When the clothes are done, I'll Update.....Stay tuned...

Awesome Job Tide Pods did on these.


And they are done...WOW!! The clothes are bright, clean and fresh smelling. The light-weight fabric wasn't affected and the clothes are ready to be ironed and worn out tonight. I really enjoyed the ease of use of this product and will be looking for it to purchase in the future.

In the spirit of full disclosure, Tide provided samples of Tide Pods for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments