New & Improved - Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula.


Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula across
the entire liquid detergent line.

This new and improved Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex’s promise to leave your clothes bright, white, and clean, and as always, for half the price of the leading brand!
I am always on the lookout for a liquid detergent that will brighten and whiten with out harsh bleach.
I will use and review soon.

 
In the spirit of full disclosure, Purex provided samples of Purex Triple Action formula for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments