Lancome #GENIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate

                                                                                    Today I went to my local Lancome counter and was given a free 7 day sample of Lancome GÉNIFIQUE. 

New Youth Activating Concentrate Activate Skin’s Youthful Look!
Discover the skin you were born to have with Lancôme GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate, the ultimate age-defying solution.


So How did it do??
The week is up and I am happy to report I DID notice a change, for the better, in the texture and look of my face. Using it with my normal moisturizer (Strivectin) worked very well with my skin and had no negative reaction what so ever.


I want to thank the ladies at the counter for helping to explain all the benefits Lancome Genifique has to offer.

 visit them online to purchase Lancôme GÉNIFIQUE Youth Activating Concentrate.

In the spirit of full disclosure, Lancome provided samples of Genifique for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...