KRAFT FRESH TAKE Cheese & Breadcrumb mix


KRAFT FRESH TAKE
Cheese & Breadcrumb mix

Make a homemade meal in minutes with new KRAFT FRESH TAKE. Simply Mix, Coat and Bake and you can make something amazing the whole family will love. There are six KRAFT FRESH TAKE flavors to choose from: Southwest Three Cheese, Italian Parmesan, Cheddar Jack & Bacon, Rosemary & Roasted Garlic, Chili Lime & Panko and Savory Four Cheese. Get yours in the dairy aisle!

Ok, here we go, we went with the Cheddar Jack & Bacon Mix with Steak as the base. Hey, meat covered in bacon, how can you go wrong! Simple...pre-heat oven, open package, mix cheese and breadcrumbs and cover your meat, chicken or fish.

 No mess what so ever, you use the bag they provide and throw away the un-used portion.

It covered well and stuck where it was suppose to. I really made an snap decision and sprinkled the remaining mix over the top. I did use a Pyrex pan coated with PAM cooking spray which I got free wile on a mission with Smiley360.com so the extra cheese got really nice and crispy, we love the little burnt cheese bits after dinner, think 1st savory dessert!!



YUMmmmm So Bake and done...It came out just like I thought, crispy on top, melting cheese down the sides of the steak and the bottom was just the perfect combination soft melted cheese, grease and breadcrumb mixture...which if you have ever eaten something like chicken fried steak, is IMPORTANT not to be soggy!!

The Mix held up nice. Meat was Juicy.
After eating everything on their plates and going back for more,
I call this new product a success.
I am exited to try other flavors and see how fish would work! we eat lots of it.


I am a member of Kraft First Taste. And as a member I will Receive a coupon* for ONE (1) FREE package of any KRAFT FRESH TAKE (up to $3.99).
*Coupons are delivered in 4 to 6 weeks and are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 6/30/2012. Up to $3.99.
In the spirit of full disclosure, Kraft First Taste provided samples of  KRAFT FRESH TAKE for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments

  1. I got in on this one, too! Did you also get in on the Philly cooking cream and the PHILADELPHIA Indulgence offer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That chocolate cream cheese one..yup a coupon !! yay..

      Delete
  2. Chelsea7/04/2012

    Cali,
    I never thought of adding the bacon breadcrumbs to steak it looks delicious. I was looking for reviews on Kraft Fresh Takes Cheese Mix so glad I found your post!
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...