@lovemysilk Fruit & Protein House Party #silkmornings

 




I was chosen to have a Silk Fruit & Protein House Party...Join Me
From party host
Julie whitson
You're invited to the

Silk® Marvelous Mornings House Party

RSVP today...click link above^      
  
As the event draws near I will be adding info to this post as well as updating with Pics & Plan Ideas....

OK, the Party Pack came!! Here we go....


 

Yeah!! I'M so excited...opening now...


Being a very impatient person, we head on out to the store grab a carton and get to blending...YUM we added Bananas + Frozen berries to the Silk Mango & Peach...




 OK, so the planning is going well and the printing has begun! We will be doing trivia & other fun activities so join me won't you RSVP Silk® Marvelous Mornings House Party (even if its virtual, you can still have fun with us)

Sampling Station

Got her coupons and Silk Silly Flower Straw

Silk Silly Straw Flowers

Breakfast

View my other Party Photos here on House Party.

In the spirit of full disclosure, HouseParty provided samples of Silk Fruit & Protein for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments