@EcoverUS Sample and Review

676A6616
We're Ecover. The short version goes something like this: We're over thirty years old now, which means we've had ample time to produce refreshingly effective cleaners for every corner of your home. Now come on and dive in...



I got a sample to try and as a Liquid lover, I wasn’t sure about a powder.


In goes Ecover, the clothes….water and we wait..




I was really impressed. No residue left over and the clothes were not only clean but smelled wonderfully fresh. And It was a natural wash, so harsh chemicals down the drain….


You can visit them online to make your purchase.
http://www.ecover.com/us/en/WhereToBuy/  


And how about a few great deals to help your bottom line? Please enjoy $1.50 off Ecover Automatic Dishwasher Powder ZERO and Laundry Powder ZERO.

 
In the spirit of full disclosure, Ecover provided samples of Ecover Natural Detergant for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments