@Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Bright


Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Bright

92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skin tone in just 4 weeks.


UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? Before considering a derm or drastic measure, discover Dr. Weil's revolutionary approach instead. Although it's not the same as a medical treatment, 83% of those tested showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. It works so powerfully because nature's radiant Rosa Roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent it from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright and luminous. For all its potency - it's safe and gentle on all skin tones.


Did you know Origins has FREE Mini-Facials?!
YES they do!! So I went the other day with a friend to get some more information about this sample I received and to enjoy some much needed pampering.




I really enjoyed the facial!! My skin felt wonderful and clean. I was able to speak to the Skin Care consultant more in depth about my skin care needs and what products I needed to start incorporating into my routine now that my skin is getting older and is sun damaged.


These are the products that I got:

and
**These are specific treatment products and I will be using them in conjunction with my regular moisturizer. After I have had a chance to use these products, I will post a review.

Comments