Cocoa Butter Formula MEN Body & Face

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula for Men contains pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to effectively combat rough, dry skin. This fast absorbing moisturizer smoothes skin all over body and face. The fresh scent invigorates without overpowering.

                           
This was a nice surprise for my man. He is NOT a lotion lover, but this one got a smile out of him, I am going to use the $1 off coupon and get the larger size for him to continue to use.




Visit Palmer's onLine to purchase. http://palmers.com/product/detail.php?ID=1640


In the spirit of full disclosure, Palmer's provided samples of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula for Men for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.  Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments