Gevalia Kaffe Coffee #Sample from Walmart


I am going to brew this up in the morning and review after I have had the whole pot!!
LOL
No really, How else am I going to rate it!!....


Ok, so I made the sample pack this morning, I didn't tell hubby, I wanted to see if I could get a
"Hmmm what's with the coffee?" And I did. He noticed it wasn't the norm coffee we use and really, right from the get go, Its smelled different, better!! So as far as taste, I tried some black, which I norm don't drink my coffee that way, but I waned to get a feel for just the coffee alone. It was rich and mild..all at the same time. It was like coffee kicked up with a mild after taste. I normally get a breakfast blend or Blonde for AM coffee, anything else hurts the hubby;s tummy that early. No complaints form him, BTW :)

After adding my norm 1 yellow pk and some 2% milk with ice, I'M ready to try...YUM
I miss Gevalia, We used to be a member of this, what I call, "exclusive coffee club" but in trying to save for a home, we went to store bought (not brand) we aren't there yet..LOL

I love you can get this a Wal-Mart now. Maybe a 1x a month treat!!


In the spirit of full disclosure, Wal-Mart provided samples of Gevalia for me to try.
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 
Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments