CloSYS Oral Health Rinse

Sample
I requested this sample, not really knowing what to expect, I mean a "health rinse" whats that?! and NO ALCOHOL..how I am going to know my mouth is CLEAN w/o that burn!!

So I was going to wait until my other mouthwash ran out before I tried it.....needless to say after getting my Snake Bites (lip pierced) I was told I HAD to use a NON-Alcohol rinse...PERFECT

Here we go...Its clear, no real odor and time to swoosh.....whoa! OK, so I was not prepared for what a NON-Alcohol rinse would taste like...think hydrogen peroxide w/o the fizz...Its interesting to say the least. I have gone thru the bottle, I'M having to rise every hour, and OK while its a little funky in the mouth it DID work for me, I got no burn and all the great benefits of a mouthwash. Will I use after I heal...Prob not :/ I like that my kids mouthwash is a NON-Alcohol rinse and saving $$ right now is important.



For a fresh, healthy start, every day.

CloSYS Rinse is simple and effective thanks to Cloralstan™, a powerful, patented ingredient that kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in 10 seconds.

Rinsing twice a day with CloSYS reduces harmful bacteria in your mouth for a noticeably cleaner and healthier feeling, and fights bad breath for more than eight hours.

CloSYS is pH balanced and alcohol free, so it works gently but effectively. And unlike alcohol-based formulas, you get the clean without the burn.

The active difference between CloSYS and other oral rinses is its ability to eliminate the Volatile Sulfur Compounds that cause bad breath and the harmful bacteria that create them, without any burning or irritation.

And with CloSYS you control the taste. Use it unflavored for a clean, fresh taste or add a touch of mint flavoring to suit your taste.

CloSYS oral rinse gives you fresh breath - and a fresh start for a healthy lifestyle.
CloSYS Oral Health Rinse
  • Kills 99.9% Of Harmful Bacteria In 10 Seconds
  • No Alcohol To Burn Your Mouth
  • CPC-Free (Cetylpyridinium Chloride) and Gluten-Free
  • Works Gently But Effectively
  • Long-Lasting Breath Protection
  • A Refreshingly Clean Taste

Ingredients:
CloSYS Oral Health Rinse contains a powerful, patented ingredient that kills 99% of harmful bacteria in 10 seconds. Rinsing with CloSYS Oral Health Rinse provides a cleaner, fresher mouth that combats bad breath and promotes healthy gums.

To learn more about CloSYS and their Oral Health Rinse visit them onLine:
http://www.closys.com/our_products/alcohol-free_oral_health_rinse.html

** Request a CloSYS 3.4oz Oral Health Rinse Sample http://t.co/lnzSR809  **


In the spirit of full disclosure, CloSYS provided samples of CloSYS Oral Health Rinse for me to try.
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 
Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments