February Make-A-Date #Cravebox


So the Twitter Party was so much FUN!! I got in a Lil late (basketball) but still had enough time to WIN a February CRAVEBOX...Yup that's me @calijulz they are talking about!! I am super excited to be able to get the box and to post my review of the lovely things inside!!


And now...It has arrived February Make-a-Date Cravebox....

Oh! It's so pretty already..After opening I am greeted with a lovely note speaking of love, celebrations and some fabulous products.

I take care not to rip thru the cute pink tissue paper, my little one will think she WON as well!!
See List Below for Specifics on Products

thinkThin®
Packed with protein, these bars are a good source of fiber and perfect for healthy snacking on the go
This was OK, the taste was good, the texture..not so much.
EBOOST
The Natural Energy Booster with a tangy citrus burst. This EBOOST formula is loaded with green tea, vitamins and super nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin D and B-12 in an easy to mix effervescent packet.
YUM & YUM I love this stuff, and I have bought tons of it so far!!
Downy Wrinkle Releaser
With Downy Wrinkle Releaser you'll have enough time to banish wrinkles from your outfit to look and feel great
Best EVER and I love it portable...It gets the job done and keeps my clothing fresh & wrinkle free
BiC Mark-it®
These bold, long lasting permanent markers are acid free and great for glass, metal, foil, plastics, photos, coated papers and even oily and damp surfaces. They come in 32 different colors, and features ultra comfy rubber grips for comfort and control
I am having so  much fun w/ these...leaving love notes for hubby, marking off important dates for the kid...
AMOREPACIFIC
Effectively protect and preserve youthful tone with this duo. This collection mimicks skin's own moisture binding function, maintaining an ideal hydration balance as well as optimizing collagen and elastin levels.
     The Hydration Mist is great!! IM hooked and the face wash was very foaming and I got
      a great clean feel to my skin after

Click here to learn more about Cravebox - http://www.cravebox.com/learn-more.htm


This party is now OVER---



RSVP HERE with your twitter handle
 http://www.shespeaks.com/RSVP-for-the-Simple-Skincare-simpleskin-Twitter-Party-2-16-at-9PM-ET
Cravebox & SheSpeaks #Cravebox Twitter Party Details
When: Thursday, February 23rd
Who: You and your friends!
Time: 9pm EST

Hashtag: #Cravebox
Customized Tweetgrid http://bit.ly/yYXPLj
Party Hosts: @Cravebox @SheSpeaksUp
Prizes will include the terrific products in the February Cravebox and some full Craveboxes!!

New to Twitter Parties?
No problem. Check out our TweetGrid 101 video at http://videos.shespeaks.com/video/TweetGrid-101 and our Twitter Party tips and hints at bit.ly/pDJQYL. Then get ready to jump into the conversation!

Comments

  1. @kimbozinni!

    I love the idea of sampling things every month! That way, I can test before I buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley T2/22/2012

    @ajoy1332

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mom2Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Ladies!! Make you are also RSVP'ing at the above link (RSVP HERE) to be entered to win a door prize!! Tweet ya soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...