Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES® Program @shespeaksup








I am super excited, My kit came today, Valentine's DAY of all days... And what better gift than Ghirardelli® Chocolate... New Ghirardelli® Milk & Truffle Chocolate.






I open the package and tear into one....My Mouth is in Heaven!! The texure is super soft and creamy, like all Ghirardelli® , and the taste was...well..amazing. I love truffles and this did not let down. I am looking foward to buying these
as well as trying the Twilight Delight using the couons I was given as well.


How YUM does THAT Look...


We at SheSpeaks have teamed up with the folks at Ghirardelli® to bring you a truly decadent chocolate experience with the Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES® Program.
As a member of this program, you will receive:
  • One bag of NEW Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES chocolates
  • Two coupons for $1.00 off of two GHIRARDELLI SQUARES bags (4.12 oz or larger). Your coupon can be redeemed at any Target, Supercenters or Walgreens nationwide.

Did you know by joining SheSpeaks they'll have a chance to participate in great programs like this or others. Click on this link https://www.shespeaks.com/secure/join_now/survey/139508, to see if they qualify to try the NEW Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES.


** In the spirit of full disclosure, SheSpeaks.com provided samples of NEW Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments