Two Degrees @kloutPerks




Is Good. Does Good.

Two Degrees is as passionate about good food as it is about doing good. The sampler pack of all natural, gluten free, vegan Two Degrees bars features three flavors: Chocolate Peanut, Cherry Almond, and Apple Pecan. Two Degrees is a one-for-one food company dedicated to fighting childhood malnutrition. For every bar sold, it gives a nutrition pack to a malnourished child in a developing country. Two Degrees bars are good for the globe, and good for your belly!

Update 11.2.11

Perk arrived:
An assortment of 3 bars, all where delish. My Lil one especially loved that as she was eating her bar another child was able to eat one as well :) This is such a worthy cause. We will be getting these as regular snacks for our volleyball team. Thank you to Klout for giving me the opportunity to experience this company and what it stands for.



I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company.
I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

Comments