@KloutPerks @BravoTopChef Perk #TopChef



Put Your Culinary Skills to the Test:

Packed with a Top Chef Cookbook, Top Chef kitchen gadgets, and free trial for Top Chef University, this Essentials Kit gives you all you need to whip up the perfect dish in time for the premiere of Top Chef: Texas. If your time is up, use the coupon for a free Healthy Choice Top Chef-inspired entree. Do you have what it takes to be an at-home chef'testant?




I will review thie Perk and post as soon as I get :D THX...

10-20-11
It came.....What a great perk from Top Chef & Klout Perks....








I got a new Top Chef Cook Book, some cool tongs, 14day free trial to
 Top Chef University 
and a coupon good for a frozen entree from Healthy Choice (RV 3.00)



I am excited to try some new receipes out...I'll post after I cook :) Nom, Nom




Visit Klout and see what your score is.



I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.
http://klout.com/perks/disclosure

Comments