@Klout Perk - Chiquita

Klout Perk - Chiquita






What an awesome Klout Perk box. I really was surprised as to what was inside:
  • Full Size Umbrella
  • Reuseable Tote
  • Reuseable water bottle
  • Chiquita Tee Shirt
  • Chiquita Backpack
  • Chiquita Banana Hanger
  • Chiquita pencil and temp tattoos (the lil one called those)
  • Chiquita Chapstick (hubby called that one)
  • Chiquita Coupon for a Free bag of Fruit & Veggie Bites (arv $4.99)
Chck out www.thesnackside.com or www.facebook.com/chiquita for snack ideas, games, receipes and even more chances to win cool stuff !!

Review:
I am really excited to use my coupon and try these out. The pre-cut fruit is amazing...Even after opening the bag can reSeal, so the fuit doesn't turn, I used a couple drops lemon juice in the bag, but I don't think you need it, we like the way it tastes. We saw they had the apples w/Caramel but choose the bigger bag of just apples, green and red, it was nice they put in two different kinds.

I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

http://klout.com/perks/disclosure

Comments