StartSampling

 

startsampling-250

StartSampling


About Us:

StartSampling is ABSOLUTELY FREE! All you need is a willingness to "Try Something New!" and then enjoy yourself as a member of the country's leading on-line sampling company.

Above and beyond receiving samples, as a member you can also participate in our Frequent Tryer Miles program. Frequent Tryer Miles (FTM) are points you collect for participating in our sampling program and can be used to receive gifts that are absolutely free.

This is our way of saying Thank You for being a member of the StartSampling family.

Get more FAQ’s
HERE


Note from Me:
This is a great beginner site, I have been a member since I think 2006ish

In the spirit of full disclosure, StartSampling provided samples for me and my family to try.
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments