Monster Halloween House Party 2011

Where's my GREEN Party BOX!!!! BOO :D





via @HousePartyFun on Twitter | www.houseparty.com

This years party is on Saturday, October 29, 2011


Tableware

What to be this Halloween??......
A little Devilish perhaps...LOL
Maybe a Rocker Chic?
The lil one is a Witch this year :D



Shopping at Target - we r ready for 150 kids this year!!
for my Lil Witch
Front Door
Before
After

Maybe a Raiderette?



I found this awosme bottle opener had HAD to have it!!
even the BEER is going to be scared.... BOO

So i just won this @PanAmABC Bag, maybe I'll be a Flight Attendant




Getting decorations ready....One creepy & one nice witch




 Creepy Balloons - we ordered 15

 More Fun treats for the kids


These went sooooo fast last year....YUMMY


Here's hoping we get picked, if ot, we are still going to ROCK Halloween this year!! With my Lil one turing 7 and the big one turing..well...Its going  be a Spooky good time... thx for the Opp HouseParty

So we are PARTY SQUAD MEMBERS!! Still cool....

I've been gettng the house ready...







 My legs and lashes are going to look cool :)



Her Witch Hat

My Little Baker



Since it's her Birthday as well, we made Halloween Cupcakes for her class



A cool Display at our local Vons store

Comments