Cali Julz's #ChefBoyardeeParty #houseparty

With Chef Boyardee via House Party....

Follow the party o twitter - Follow me @calijulz and use the hastag -  #ChefBoyardeeParty


Wanna party wth me... follow THIS link to join the fun....even if its just Virtually....still fun


Well the Party Kit has arrived and WOW - we are going to have fun.....

Check these out.....

The Party Kit is HERE

WOW - Look what's inside :)


Ready to Party

She is so excited!!
I'm the CHEF now!!

Whoa!! We are going to FEAST!!

Had a terrific party!! View our party HERE



Overall the receipes we tried were a hit, The Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake needed less dough, but still won Overall Best. I loved the ease of prep and cooking for the Taco-roni. Both of these will be a standard in our house as well as trying out the others.

In the spirit of full disclosure, Chef Boyardee provided coupons/samples of Chef Boyardee  for me and my family to try.
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments

  1. Hi guys - thx again - pls follow link and RSVP with a YES :) Help me get my #'s UP UP UP <3 yo all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/13/2011

    This looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/20/2011

    4 more days to go :) I am super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THX to all involved, it was a blast :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...