COZIA Cocktail #Muddler #spon

Start making delicious cocktails today using COZIA Cocktail Muddler.
All the professional bartenders use the cocktail muddler for mashing herbs, spices and fruits used in many popular cocktails.

COZIA Muddler has a balanced Stainless Steel Body and a Grooved Polypropylene Head and will help you get the full flavor from the herbs, spices and fruits used in your favorite cocktail drinks : Mojitos, Mint Julep,and Caipiroska and many others.


COZIA offers you a complete Cocktail Muddler BUNDLE:
- Premium Stainless Steel MUDDLER
- Unique Stainless Steel COCKTAIL SPOON , 2-in-1 TOOL( SPOON and FORK)
- Famous Cocktail Recipes eBook - Step by Step Guide to prepare all the classics.
LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT CHOICE? HERE IS THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY !



Cali Julz says...

The Cozia COCKTAIL MUDDLER design is solid yet I am impressed as to how light it felt in my hands. It is heavy enough to do the muddling easily without being too heavy or cumbersome.
As far as the spoon/fork combo....LOVE! I can stir and then if needed fork the fruit out!!
Another bonus -  easy to clean!! I Highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys muddled cocktails!

Visit the COZIA website
Purchase the Cozia cocktail muddler



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments