V3 #lifefoodyacon YACON ROOT SYRUP Review


The Yacon Syrup is a Low Cal Natural Sweetener which can be used as a sweetener in beverages such as tea, coffee. You can also add to fruit salads, yogurt, pancakes and more…


What I thought --

I am trying it in Oatmeal and Hot Cocoa!! Thick like molasses and super sweet, this dark brown liquid is made from Yacon grown in Peru. Some other benefits include a boost to your metabolism, being a Good source of antioxidants and may help promote good bowel function. I have just started using but can already say I really enjoy in my tea! I can’t wait to try the Yacon syrup in other yummy treats!

Buy online - 

I would recommend this product and will continue to use myself.
Like Life & Food's facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/lifefoodpro
Like Life & Food website - http://www.lifefoodpro.com/




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments