#AdultCowboyset Black Cowboy Costume Hat W/ FREE Cotton Paisley Bandana





This Adult Cowboy Hat and Bandana are Great for dress up and role play.
Such a Fun costume accessory.


Hat is 100% Polyester Felt and Paisley Bandanna is 100% Cotton
You will look great in this cowboy hat with bandana!
Affordable Halloween or Year Round dress up!

Adult Cowboy Hat and Bandana

Purchase on Amazon
$14.99 ships free w/Prime

Cali Julz says...
This cowboy hat is a nice quality costume hat and should hold up very well, I am keeping mine in the plastic bag it came in, no dust on it that way!! The hat has a string attached which is nice, if it's windy I won't lose the hat.
I have I guess a normal size head head for a adult and the cowboy hat fits me just fine. The bandanna is a vibrant red color and can be for a man or woman, I guess the hat can be worn by either as well. All and all this is a great costume hat and bandana set. I would recommend for a cowboy or cowgirl looking to enhance their look.





In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given the above mentioned product free in exchange for my honest review.