Puristics Revitalizing Eye Cream



I am really loving this product. I have used it only twice and I am hooked. It is thick, creamy and lightly scented. After application my skin feels taught and hydrated. I really enjoy this product and I am seeing some really great results...

About:

  • instantly brightens tired eyes


  • helps rejuvenate appearance of the skin under eye


  • naturally preserved and fragrance free


  • no parabens, phthalates or sulfates


  • Good for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

    Instantly brighten and help rejuvenate appearance of the skin around tired eyes with a combination of natural, light diffusing minerals and soothing moisturizers. Enliven skin tone and help soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles. An invaluable morning boost for those of us who want to look rested—even when we’re not. Use daily around eye area to look radiant and beautiful.

    Our formulas are never tested on animals, and do not contain any animal ingredients.

    Connect with Us:
    © Scerene Healthcare, Inc. │ Company InfoPrivacy PolicyFAQsSite MapContact Us

    Comments