South Bay Food Fest 2011



Some of the Food Trucks

So a big WIN today… Torrance Macaroni Kid had tickets to this year’s So Bay Food Fest and guess who WON – ME…

TMKid



I will post pics after next week – THX again, what a nice treat Open-mouthed smile


Ok, so what a wonderful time we had after a little shaky start....Please enjoy our pics...

The Lime truck was Yummy, wish it was the Winning truck guys, Still awesome, We had Sweet and Spicy Steak Taco's

The Lime Truck

Sweet & Spicy Steak

I had my 1st ever Kimchi at Uncle Lau's, I am a fan now = #thatisall

Uncle Lau's

Kalbi with Kimchi & Pulled Pork Sliders

We had a Sundae at King Kone, chocolate, YUMMY...


King Kone

And I finally got some Nom Nom...I ordered properly..after the guy tried to speak for me :D he was very helpful tho!!

Nom Nom Truck

Banh Mi


We had fries at ShrimpPimpTruck (we were so full by then, seafood wasn't an option) and some other stuff....Enjoy...


Kids FUN Zone

Rebel Bite

Shrimp Pimp Truck


A very special Thanks to Mr. Maximo, After a mix up w/ will call, I was surprised with Galaxy Tickets and some VIP bags to make up for it....Nice :D

Comments