Clariol iThrive line #imabzzagent #FreeFromClairolProfessional

Bzz Kit = Coupons and iThrive Clairol Spray

Clairol Professional iThrive(TM)


iCare. iStyle. iThrive.

Designed by stylists, the Clairol Professional iThrive line provides instant results for a beautiful future. Simply pick the daily regimen that’s right for you. The Keratin Rescue System targets dry, damaged hair that needs serious repair. The Style Soothe System is ideal for anyone using heat and styling tools every day. The Color Vibrancy System helps prevent fading and shifting of colored or highlighted hair.


Picked up some product. The store I went to was out of the Color Vibrancy System’s ChromaLOCK™Shampoo so I got that Treatment and the Keratin Rescue Shampoo , so I got the next one that would work in my hair.


Here is a before picture and I will use for a week and take another picture.




Cali Julz says...
First impressions, Smells great, has a thick consistency.
I am digging this line, especially the Clairol Professional iThrive Color Vibrancy Treatment. Trying a new line is always a gamble. I won this one!! Clairol Professional iThrive Color Vibrancy Treatment with ChromaLOCKTM
is gonna help prevent fading of your hair color and enhance shine! I like the super thick and rich conditioning treatment, a little goes a long way, so you don't have to worry about it being costly. My hair feel smooth and sleek after using and I get fewer tangles when using. Smells wonderful and you can re-use the jar once you're done with the product! WIN-WIN

Ok, here's after a week of use. I'm loving the feel of my hair and I my color is staying shiny and vibrant. I'll continue to use.






In the spirit of full disclosure, Bzz Agent provided coupons to purchase free of charge iThrive Professional products for me to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments