ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial Serum #yumibeautiful



From the Company:
What is Asteria Anti-Aging Serum?
* RETINOL CREAM isn't for everyone. Side effects include sensitivity, peeling, dryness & redness.
* A NEW ALTERNATIVE for your skin. That can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and minimize flaws.
* AN ANTI AGING Facial Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid & Natural Asterias Peptides.
* A BREAKTHROUGH SKIN CARE PRODUCT - That can give you firmer, more elastic, vibrant appearing skin.
Purchase: Asteria Anti-Aging Serum #YumiBeautiful online


Cali Julz says...
The Yumi Beautiful with a Retinol alternative Asteria Anti-Aging facial serum is lightly colored, low odor and a smooth feel. After applying to my skin, it didn't feel sticky, went on smooth and absorbs quickly. With my aging skin, I may need to use longer to notice major change, but I have seen results on the lines by my eyes!! I like the pump activator feature, it gives the required amount...so I am not wasting product!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments