All American Accessories for everyone! @SuddoraSports #Suddora

Suddora Kit


Purchase: Red White & Blue Sweatband Sets – Suddora

See what other Sweatbands Suddora offers

Visit the Suddora website

From the Company -
About Sudddora Red White and Blue Sweatbands...
Our sweatbands are ultra comfy and durable, 80% cotton, 12% spandex, and 8% nylon. They are great for basketball, football, tennis, and running. This specific sweatband are very popular during 4th of July and patriotic events. It comes with One headband ( 2 x 7") and two wristbands ( 3 1/2 x 3").

Patriotic Girl
Cali Julz Says...
First off, how cute do I look! I am digging this Red White & Blue Sweatband Set . They are super soft and stretchy...even for my plus size wrists! I can't wait not only to sport these at the gym...but for all the holidays a patriotic look is called for!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments