#InstaNatural Gentle cleansing Facial Oil + Eye Makeup Remover

Use with cotton ball or face pad.

NATURAL & ORGANIC: Our Facial Oil Cleanser is made with natural ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, and more.

WORKS FAST: Massage onto skin to gently and effectively remove dirt, impurities and makeup.

GENTLE INGREDIENTS: Our nonabrasive facial wash contains many key active ingredients that work to clean your face and pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils.

POWERFUL RESULTS: Strong enough to be used as a makeup remover - can even tackle eye liner and mascara!

MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Purchase on Amazon:


Cali Julz Says...

Insta-natural has a great Facial Oil Cleanser!! I love how it swipes off the mascara and has no irritating aftermath. My tip tho, use prior to a shower, it is a bit oily after using..or just wipe off excess with a tissue. 
I do have oily skin so I wondered if i might break out more...I haven't noticed any!! My skin is silky, soft and I have even noticed smaller pore size.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments