#RaspberryKetones Review #tomoson



Pure Natural Raspberry Ketones (Not Synthesized in Lab, It is extracted from Natural Sources), No Additives, No Fillers or Artificial Ingredients

- Where it is Manufactured- Made in USA, with FDA Approved cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Highest Quality Standard for Manufacturing Supplements).

Why Our Products - Pure Natural Raspberry Ketones, 500 MG, 12O capsules, No additives, No Binders, No Fillers or No artificial Ingredients. Quality is Tested and Standardized against the Monographs in USP/NF.

Like Summit Nutritions's facebook page
Like Summit Nutritions website

Cali Julz Says...The supplement came in a bottle of 120 vegetarian capsules each containing 500 mg of raspberry ketone. You are to take one capsule twice a day which I did and it did suppress my appetite during the day, however I was kinda jittery at night and didn't sleep well for the first couple of days. I started taking it earlier in the afternoon to facilitate better sleep patterns. All and all I am eating less which will in fact lead to weight loss. I am exercising the same and watching what I eat. I will continue to use and hopefully be a skinnier me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments