Paradise Review #theravita




Paradise is a 100% natural coconut oil that can be used for hair, skin, eating, cooking and smoothies!

Our coconuts are hand-picked by local farmers in Fiji! We put an incredible amount of care to ensure that EVERY single coconut we use remains in its natural state and is derived in its most nutritious form.

--Pure and Unrefined
--Cold Pressed
--Non-GMO
--Gluten Free
--Vegan
--Low Carb



Purchase on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/smoothies-unrefined-straight-thera-vita/dp/b00gdfu5cy

Like Vimle website

Cali Julz Says...So let's see...it comes in a HUGE tub! It has no gross smells and no crazy side effects. I like that it is USDA Certified Organic and it's great for my body inside AND out! I am loving the feel of my skin after applying the Coconut Oil and can't wait to use it in cooking!!  While I am not new to the Coconut Oil for moisture concept, the backing and cooking is..So we'll update on this after we've tried a smoothies or two! Bottom Line -- Such a great all around winner in our house!

***

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments