#magneticscreendoor Review


Unrivaled Quality ✓ Strong magnets sewn in, to provide seamless automatic closure ✓ High quality micro mesh keeps the smallest bugs out ✓ Easy install bug screens have been developed to stay up and withstand heavy traffic Multiple Uses ✓ Can be used in all homes for effective pest control ✓ Great for use in RVs ✓ Fits easily where swing doors cannot fit Benefits of Mega Mesh ✓ Magnetic hands-free entry ✓ Pet friendly access ✓ The low-cost way to economically cool your home ✓ Protection for your family from invading insects ✓ Easy installation ✓ Optional push-pin fixings included Visit them OnLine -- http://www.megamesh.co ** First Impressions **

Cali Julz Says…Simple to install - Works great! All around winner

Such a smart and practical idea! I literally put it up myself, no hassles and BAM -- All the cool breeze I want and none of the BUGS! The MegaMesh door opens easily and closes itself.. I mean that's just brilliant...No matter if I am holding food, drinks or shopping bags I just walk right thru and it closes after me...Why you ask...Well it has these powerful magnets that connect the screen back together in the middle! So it fits a door up to 34"x82"..It fit perfect on our back door! I love this and totally recommend it to anyone wanting a bug free house while being able to leave the door open.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments