Ageless by Thera Vita Review #theravita

 

 

Ageless by Thera Vita's organically infused hyaluronic acid smooth's away the appearance of fine lines in seconds and helps keep moisture in and external irritants out to preserve the integrity of the skin and maintain a natural beauty and glow. It also increases the strength and elasticity of the skin for a firmer look.It has antioxidant properties eliminates sun spots caused by sun, pollution or smoking. It contains extremely powerful organic herbs such as aloe, witch hazel, MSM, green tea, vitamin A, C, E, jojoba oil, and geranium oil. Great for all skin types. 

Purchase on Amazon -
http://www.amazon.com/best-hyaluronic-acid-serum-vitamin/dp/b00ezzrrhk

Like Ageless by Thera Vita

Like Vimle website

IMG_20140806_113533

Cali Julz Says… The Ageless by Thera Vita is a clear gel that goes on smooth, has no sticky skin feel, and has hardly any smell to it. My pores are smaller and the skin around my eyes and mouth are firming. You need such a thin layer to cover the face area it’s a great value as well. I recommend this product to anyone wanting a smoother more even skin tone.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments