#gratiae Organic Beauty products review

 Renewing Moisturizing Cream
50 ml / 1.7 fl.oz
This product is amazing! I love the rich texture, light scent and FAB moister it provided my skin. Being a woman of oily skin, I normally get breakouts with such a thick cream but not with this one!

An ultra-fine moisturizing cream specially formulated
to instantly penetrate and treat the skin for immediate
hydration. Combining a blend of pure plant extracts
and thermo-mineral water, it leaves the skin feeling
intensively moisturized, smooth and soft with a
youthful glow.


Follow on Twitter - https://twitter.com/GRATiAE_

Find out more or purchase online -
Passion Fruit & Lime Body Butter
175 ml / 5.95 fl.oz

This body butter is a rich, creamy, all-over body moisturizer
formulated with natural and organic ingredients. Easily absorbed
into the skin, it conditions, softens, and prevents dryness.

Exfoliating Body Scrub
Apple, Green Tea & Ginger
Passion Fruit & Lime
250 gr / 8.5 oz
This refreshing body scrub exfoliates and cleanses the
skin, leaving you feeling invigorated and revitalized.
It accelerates blood circulation and leaves your skin
refreshed and soft.

My thoughts on these products --
The Passion Fruit & Lime Body Butter and scrub are amazing! The butter is ultra rich and silky, absorbs quick and smells wonderful. The scrub really smooths those rough patches and makes my skin GLOW!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments