Adovia Mineral Skin Care

 

mudmaskAdovia Purifying Mud Mask
(With Natural Minerals Dead Sea Mud)

 

  • Extracts and Detoxifies all Impurities
  • Great for Spot Treating Acne and Blemishes
  • Made with Real Dead Sea Mud containing 26 Minerals
  • Boosts Cell Renewal while Tightening the Pores
  • An all natural combination of Pro-Vitamins B5 and E Rejuvenates and Refreshes Your Skin

CAM02453CAM02378
CAM02393CAM02395

 

CAM02377

I can't believe how much better my face looks when I take this mask off! My skin felt incredibly soft after the mask and I had a nice "face glow" with no make-up!! this product was not irritating at all to my skin and I recommend it to anyone.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I was given a free sample, No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments