Ozeri CardioTech BP3T Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Powered by a state-of-the-art CPU that utilizes a double pulse detection algorithm to enhance pulse wave detection, thereby improving accuracy.
Features a Blue LCD with LED backlight, touch sensitive buttons, and a slider switch for easy user selection (stores 120 blood pressure readings with date and time recordings for 2 users).
Advanced one-step operation with fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that adjusts the cuff inflation according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort.
Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and Hypertension indicator using an intelligent graphical display.
Push-button access to average blood pressure reading and clock, date & time stamp for each blood pressure reading.
***
IMG_20130611_071119IMG_20130611_072450
Once I set everything up, which was super easy and quick, I went ahead and tried it out on myself. Simple, easy to use and understand the results, I did learn I am normal/high on the blood pressure end of things.
IMG_20130611_071614

Here are my numbers.
IMG_20130611_072253IMG_20130611_072305
My Amazon Review:
5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, Simple and accurate!,

This review is from: Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series BP3T Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Intelligent Hypertension Indicator
The Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series BP3T Blood Pressure Monitor is compact, simple to use, user friendly and an all around information powerhouse. Since it is a 2-user machine, I am able to track mine and hubby's numbers without confusing them, or needed a separate way to do so. Features I love: It has a blue LCD with LED backlight, touch sensitive buttons, and a slider switch for easy user selection. It also stores up to 120 blood pressure readings (60 x 2 users) with date and time memory recall, so I can take a look back as it were as see how we measure up. thanks for the opportunity to try such an amazing product. On Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C2EABVA

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments