Mystery Mission - Lotion @mysmiley360


I am on a Smiley360 mystery skincare sample mission! Can you guess what nationally known brand is behind the mystery body lotion? I will be using and reviewing soon, they will announce the brand soon!! I wonder if I'll guess right?!

Ok, the Mystery is solved...Nope I didn't guess right... How ever, I will share that I loved this product, and now I know why!! LOL, when I had to stop using my reg lotion and use the mission lotion, I put it next to the lotion I use, so i would remember to use it...Well, when I found out what it was....I HAD to snap a pic.....I just use a different kind

Tester and My reg brand :)

After I submitted my Review and Survey, I was sent another Lotion!!

The Mystery Lotion was....
NEW Vaseline® Total Moisture®
Vaseline
Sometimes women feel they have to make a trade off between a lotion that feels good, and one that works well – new Vaseline® Total Moisture® does both! Now better than ever, Vaseline Total Moisture lotions feel good on skin, while doing good for skin.

The new and improved* Vaseline Total Moisture line features three variants: Vaseline® Total Moisture® for a clean feeling, Vaseline® Total Moisture® Cocoa Radiant™ for a rich feeling, and Vaseline® Total Moisture® Aloe Fresh for a light feeling. With thicker formulas and enhanced fragrances, each lotion combines the goodness of pure naturals with the power of the Stratys-3™ multi-layer moisture complex. These fast absorbing, non-greasy formulas infuse moisture at the top, core and deep down layers of skin, leaving skin feeling soft and healthy.
*Thicker, gentler formula

Important Links
  • "Like" Vaseline on Facebook
  • Click here for more information about new and improved Vaseline® Total Moisture®
  • Follow Vaseline on Twitter


In the spirit of full disclosure, Smiley360 provided samples of a mystery Lotion for me to try.
No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. 
Any additional compensation I may receive has not and will not influence my opinion reflected in the blog entries.

Comments