VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips

Get Perfect Results that Last!


Veet Strips
VEET® introduces wax strips with HairCoating Technology for perfect results that last. VEET® has specially formulated these wax strips to act like a liquid during application, coating different lengths of hair, even those as short as 2mm. When you remove the strip, the wax locks the hair – for effective hair removal. Suitable for use on your legs, underarm and bikini area. VEET® can give you perfectly smooth skin for weeks longer than shaving. The result is smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks!

To learn more visit them online:
http://www.veet.us/veet-ready-to-use-wax-strips.php

 

 Pack Contents:


Working Time

  • No preparation time - the wax strips are ready to use

OK....Here we go

I didn't shave for about a week, no really, I used to get waxed all the time, and it just doesn't grow that quickly on my legs anymore. I get all the supplies out, actually READ the instructions (sometimes, I think I know what I am doing )

Photo by: Carlos
Yup, that is my hairy leg

Kit is open
Ready to wax
So what I am to do is warm the wax by rubbing in between my hands for a bit, pull apart the two strips (gently) apply in the correct manor, press down firmly, then in a quick motion....rip it off my leg...

Wax strip on
All set, ready to pull


Here goes nothing > >>> And wow, that's HAIR on that strip....

Strip after 1st pull
Wax Strip after 1 pull

So it looks as though my leg is hair-free...Lets look at the leg....Uh-No Still hair :/
OK, maybe another pull??? Well let me tell you after both strips and multiple trie and red legs....There was still hair on my legs. I am not to happy about this. I mean "where" it did pull the hair out, Is very smooth, but its too scattered, My legs look like a boy hitting puberty and just can't quite fill in that beard yet.

Right Leg
Trying Leg 2
 So I thought maybe why I had problems, was on the first leg, I let the strips sit in the open air (while I took photos for this blog) and somehow that tainted my results. On the right leg, I warmed the wax and put the strips, both of them, on the leg right away. Air wasn't the problem, I had the same spotty patch results with this leg.


Complete
Finished
Well, as you can see, my legs didn't stay red for long, however I have to now go shave the hair it didn't get. I am going to try these strips on my underarms, when I have at least 24hrs when I DON'T need to apply Anti-Antiperspirant (per Veet). So as for now, I am giving these wax strips a thumbs down. Maybe my arms and underarms will fair better.

And now the pits....Did it work better?? Nope. I still experienced redness, a little more cuz its more sensitive, and I was left with..well, hair left behind. So these Veet strips didn't really work for me. I am going to split up the box and have some girlfriends try it on them. I'll let you know what they say.


I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.
http://klout.com/perks/disclosure

Comments

  1. Hmm... I don't see this in my Klout perks at all! I am interested to see what you think about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I didn't see these in my perks either. From the pictures the hair looks gone. How did they work on your underarms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome- Christy. Most of the hair is gone, yes, but it left more than I would have thought. I am trying the underarms soon! When I do I will re-post with the review.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say...