Skincare Products from Simple

As a member of Klout, I received a perk via
Simple Skincare.

The two products I was given were:

Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

and

Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes



First off, I want to say that I have tried one other product from Simple Skincare, the Kind To Skin Smoothing Facial Scrub, I was given the product to sample for free via SheSpeaks, here is the Link to the other post.

With that said, I really like the way all these products work together. You can read my review HERE of what I thought of the scrub.

As for the Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes they work extremely well. I can take my mascara off as well as all the other make-up with just the one wipe, flipped over, of course!

My skin feels clean after, no residue or sticky feeling. I use a toner and then apply the Replenishing Rich Moisturiser . I immediately feel it sink into my skin, not greasy and a light smell.

What I really liked, it the "tightening" feeling I got after...trust Me...It was a good thing, It really felt like it was toning and tightening my skin right before my eyes. Even hubby got in on the action, we have both, now that we are in our 30's, started to pay a little more attention to our skincare routine.

Simple is a great way to start! I have had no bad reactions to these products, not even the little one (age 7) she tried the Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes with no problems. She actually loves them...I had to put them up out of her reach..lol...she was using them more than I was!?! 

All and All, I am very happy with this product line.
I have been using these products for about 2 weeks now, and will continue to do so.
I really like the way these products work and I really love that are affordable.
Not only do they have them at Walgreens, I saw my Vons has it as well.

Visit Simple onLine and discover what products work for you. http://www.simple.co.uk/

Our Philosophy

What makes Simple experts in sensitive skin? The Simple brand was born in the UK in 1960 and was the first to create a cleansing product with no perfume and no color. This unique positioning was designed to care for even the most sensitive skin, as these ingredients are common causes of skin irritation. Today, the Simple brand is the UK's #1 facial skincare range*. Simple has no dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Instead, just our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins, for natural healthy-looking skin. Offering a skincare range suitable for all skin types - especially sensitive skin – Simple has helped generations of women look and feel beautiful. * SymphonyIRI non medicated facial skincare (units) 52 w/e 3rd Dec, 2011



I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.
http://klout.com/perks/disclosure

Comments