Bumble and bumble Straight

Bumble and bumble. | Official Site | Shop Online


bb

I got a trio sample to test and review as well as a FREE Style card.


Bumble and Bumble Straight is all you need, along with a blow dryer and a brush for the straightest, sleekest style on the street...

676A7564


Tried the samples and I have to say, I was surprised to see it work so well with my damaged, fine hair. Most times a "straight" specific product reacts weird, and my hair get brittle and dry. The BB Straight worked great.

I am attending a wedding in 2 weeks and for that I will use the FREE Style Card attached to the sample, I'll post after I'M FAB. I will be going to Salon Riviera in Redondo Beach, CA  - I have never been, So I am excited to see what I'll get.

here is their web info: salonriviera.com

Comments